(Matt Demlein, WRVA)

Fireworks Lead To Fire

Home in Midlothian Damaged By Fire Started By Smoldering Debris

July 05, 2018 - 10:55 am
Categories: 

Midlothian, VA (wrva.com) - Chesterfield firefighters say discarded firework debris placed in a trash can caused a fire that damaged a home off Lucks Lane.  The home on Duxbury Court suffered significant damage.  Two adults and two children were displaced as a result of the fire. No injuries were reported.

There was also a second fire started in Chesterfield by debris.  The fire started on property  Horseshoe Bend Drive in Chester.  The blaze began in an attached garage; however, it was quickly spotted by the homeowner and only caused minor damage in the garage.

 

Tags: